Lodge chill will have to wait until next time – the Volcom Anders 2L TDS Jacket skips the warm up and goes straight to ripping. If this jacket were a person it’d be the guy that never checks the weather and rides after everyone else goes inside. Made with Volcom’s TDS庐 INFRARED Lining System that strategically places insulation where you need it without adding bulk, this 15k waterproof, breathable and windproof jacket seals out the elements while keeping the heat in. Fully taped seams and a Zip Tech庐 interface add an extra seal against the wet stuff.
- Face Fabric – 100% Polyester
- Membrane – V-Science Waterproof Breathable Membrane – 15,000mm Waterproofing / 15,000g/m² Breathability
- Insulation – TDS庐 (Thermal Defense System) – Volcom’s Thermal Defense System features strategically-placed insulated synthetic polyfill panels and warming fabrics built to keep you warm at the core, right where you need it most.
- Fit – Standard Fit – Relaxed but not oversized featuring a straight hem.
- Pockets – Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Goggle Pocket – A breathable mesh pocket inside your jacket to stash your goggles.
- Noise Pocket – Keep your phone or music device in place but still easy to reach while you shred.
- Vents – Mesh Lined Zippered Vents – Openings strategically placed in outerwear backed by a breathable mesh material that can be zipped open or closed for rapid internal temperature control.
- Additional Features
- Zip Tech庐 Jacket–to–Pant Interface – Whether waist deep in the backcountry or trying to one-up yourself in the park, nothing lowers motivation faster than snow jammed down your pants and up the back of your jacket. Volcom has officially patented Zip Tech庐, their originally designed and heavily imitated jacket-to-pant interface that allows you to zip the powder skirt of virtually any Volcom jacket to any Volcom pant, keeping snow out and heat in with no restriction of movement. Falling has never been more enjoyable.
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood – A stealth adjustment toggle helps you dial in the right hood fit.
- Peripheral Hood Adjustment – A toggle cinch located in the rear of the hood allows you to custom adjust your hood’s shape, pulling the edges out of your peripheral vision.
- Super Suede Chin Guard – A soft suede-like material on the inside of the jacket collar to prevent chafing to your face and chin.
- Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt – Designed to keep snow from going up inside of your jacket. Volcom added stretch to their powder skirt for maximum comfort and mobility.
- V-Science 2 Way Cuff System – An adjustable strap to hold your cuff in place right where you want it. Can be adjusted around your thumb or around your wrist for the perfect fit.
- Lycra Hand Gaiters – Made from flexible Lycra庐, slip them over your hand, then your hand into your gloves to stop snow from sneaking up your sleeves.
- Goggle Clips – Urethane clips on the inside of the jacket hood that clip to a goggle strap, keeping your hood perfectly in place and out of your field of vision.
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch – No excess cinch cord hanging from your jacket. The end of the adjustable waist cord is now hidden in the base of the jacket pockets.
- Specialty Ticket Ring – Inspired by the look of the buckle button closure on Volcom Brand Jeans, securely attach your lift ticket wicket to your jacket.
- Whistle Zipper Pull – A zipper on your jacket that also acts as a whistle to signal your crew when you need assistance if you or your friend gets split from the pack.
- Fit – Regular
- Length – Hip-length
- Material – Polyester
- Construction Type – 2 Layer
- Waterproof Rating (mm) – 15000
- Breathability (g) – 15000
- Insulation – Synthetic Down
- Fill Weight (g) – 214
- Seam Sealing – Fully Taped
- Powder Skirt – Yes
- Hood Type – Fixed Hood
- Petite Jacket – No
- Extendable Kids’ Outerwear – No
- Warranty – 2 Years