The NOMAD JACKET, a Strafe classic, returns with a full feature set, updated fabric, and a proven relaxed and freeride-focused fit. The new eVent庐 DV Flex material brings more stretch and an unexpected suppleness, making this air-permeable, 3L shell ready for busy days in the mountains and the backcountry. An award-winning shell jacket and kit of choice for our world champ George Rodney, the Nomad will be the most reliable piece in your closet.
- Technical, freeride shell jacket with fully seam sealed, 3-layer waterproof construction and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Air-permeable stretch face fabric adds comfort, mobility, and climate regulation during activity with exposed underarm vents for warmer days.
- Soft microfleece lined front hood & chin guard adds next-to-skin comfort; buttery-soft Polartec庐 Power Dry庐 thumbhole cuffs keep snow out and warmth in.
- Backpack-friendly seamless shoulders and oversized chest pockets with one interior mesh electronics sleeve.
- Adjustable (& removable) 4-way stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic for deep powder days. Full length interior windguard keeps breeze out. Integrated helmet compatible hood with 3-point adjustment for inclement weather.
- Interior zippered mesh pocket with media port and a large mesh drop pocket with elastic binding; plus a pass pocket on lower sleeve and spacious hand pockets with hem drawcord adjustment inside.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard庐 (Coil) and VISLON庐 zippers and snaps.
FIT – Relaxed
CENTER BACK LENGTH (size Medium) – 32.25 in
FACE FABRIC – eVent DV Flex庐, 100% polyester face, 100% polyester tricot backer, DWR treatment
INSULATION – none
LINING – none
WEIGHT – 785 g (27.7 oz)
GUARANTEE – Strafe 2 Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.