Smartwool PhD Snowboard Medium Socks – Men's:
No matter if it is your first time hitting the snow, or you're an old pro, your feet deserve the ultimate in comfort, warmth, and performance. Our PhD庐 Snow Medium socks have our highest amount of cushioning in the ball, toe, and shin of the sock. These snow socks have a mountain-inspired design, created in partnership with snowboard legend Bryan Iguchi. They also feature our sock tech—body-mapped mesh zones, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Medium thickness, full-sock cushion for heavier loads and higher-volume footwear
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Bryan Iguchi designs by Smartwool庐
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" Overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001171
There are no reviews yet.