Smartwool PhD庐 Ski Ultra Light Socks:
When you want the absolute minimum between your feet and your ski boot for a more technical fit, you need our PhD庐 Ski Ultra Light socks. Our thinnest, most lightweight ski socks equip you with our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and our Shred Shield™ technology for reduced wear from toes. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure all-day comfort and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. All in all, these are the socks you want in your technical ski boots as you head for a day full of skiing.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System – For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ – Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Ultra Light Cushion Snow – The absolute minimum between you and your boot. Ideal for new, vacuum-tight boots.
- Shred Shield™ – Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 14" overall height
- Knit in USA: 55% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 4% Elastane