Smartwool PhD庐 Pro Ski Race Socks:
Using insights of pro skier, gold medalist, and Smartwool athlete Mikaela Shiffrin, we constructed her signature sock, the PhD庐 Pro Ski Race. We built these socks with our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and our Shred Shield™ technology for reduced wear from toes. Its design includes contoured shin cushioning, as well as a wider welt for a secure fit and comfort. The newly engineered arch elastic helps enhance ski feel and in-boot fit. When you wear what the pros do, it helps you perform like them too.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System – For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ – Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Ultra Light Cushion Snow – The absolute minimum between you and your boot. Ideal for new, vacuum-tight boots.
- Shred Shield™ – Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Mikeala Shiffrin Signature Sock
- Contoured shin cushion
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- 14" Overall Height
- Knit in USA: 57% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Elastane
There are no reviews yet.