The lightweight, responsibly sourced Merino fabric in our Men’s Merino 150 Base Layer 3/4 Bottom is perfect for warm spring ski days and workouts. The 3/4 length allows for you to wear any shoe or ski boot you want, and a Merino-lined, wide elastic waistband helps provide maximum comfort. No matter where your day takes you, enjoy lightweight, breathable comfort with these Smartwool庐 base layer pants.
Core Spun – Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
Merino 150 – This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Garment Weight – 144 g = 5.08 oz
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Merino-covered elastic interior waistband and traditional fly design
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M inseam – 21.5" (55 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam – 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester