Designed to accompany you out in the wilderness, the supportive, multi-purpose XA WILD provides the ideal balance between comfort and protection. Combining traction and durability, the Contagrip庐 outsole keeps you on track whatever the conditions, while the optimized 3D chassis gives you extra stability on longer, more unpredictable outings.
- Supportive fit – Medial reinforcement provides extra support for the perfect balance between comfort and protection.
- Cushioned stability – The new geometry of the 3D chassis provides just the right amount of cushioning and stability for a more secure ride.
- All-terrain grip – The durable Contagrip庐 outsole gives you extra traction, so you can ignore the wet and concentrate on the trail ahead.
- Contagrip庐 MA – Contagrip庐 MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- EnergyCell – A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- 3D Advanced Chassis™ – Placed between the outsole and midsole, this low-profile chassis helps optimize motion control and energy management. It also provides extra protection for a precise, stable and responsive ride.
- 3D Mesh – 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Lace pocket – Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- SensiFit™ – SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Welded upper – Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Molded EVA sockliner – A molded sockliner that improves comfort by mimicking the foot’s natural shape.
- Quicklace™ – Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
Inlay sole – Textile
Lining – Textile MCL
Outsole – Rubber
Upper – Synthetic / Textile
Biomechanical fit – Heel strike
Drop – 11 in mm
Heel stack height – 34.2 mm
Forefoot stack height – 23.2 mm
Weight – 355 g
Anatomical fit – Standard fit
Drop – Regular Drop (>=8)
Lacing system – Quicklace庐
Terrain – Technical terrains
Intensity of usage – Training and racing
Waterproofness – None