Tuned for balance, cushioning and propulsion for the harder striking runner, the lightweight Salomon Sense Propulse Trail-Running Shoes are built for natural-motion training and racing.
- Lightweight materials and a racing last make this shoe ideal for fast training days as well as a perfect everyday shoe
- Breathable synthetic mesh uppers have synthetic overlays that wrap insteps for lateral stability
- Profeel film underfoot provides protection and smooth feel with seamless transitions from heel strike through to toe-off propulsion
- Close-to-foot Sensifit design envelops and cradles your feet for a precise fit that minimizes foot slippage inside the shoes for agility in varying terrain
- Seamless construction cradles feet for a precise and supportive fit
- Quick-lace lacing system takes just a single pull for an exact fit; lace pockets on the tongues hide lacing away
- Synthetic mesh linings wick moisture away from feet for dry comfort
- Protective toe caps guard against bumps and abrasion
- Dual-density EVA midsoles engineered with additional cushioning using EnergyCell+ for fine tuned cushioning and added propulsion for the harder striking runner
- 6mm heel-to-toe drop allows you to connect with the trail and still maintain agility and speed
- Nonmarking high abrasion and wet traction Contagrip outsoles are made with a combination of rubber types for ideal grip in wet and dry conditions
- Fit tip – runs true to size
Best Use – Trail Running
Heel–To–Toe Drop (mm) – 6
Footwear Height – Ankle
Footwear Closure – Single-pull Lace
Upper – Nylon mesh/textile
Midsole – EVA
Support – EVA
Outsole – Rubber
Weight (Pair) – 1 lb. 8.6 oz.
Gender – Men’s
There are no reviews yet.