Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Snowshot Pants have an H2No庐 Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and easy layering.
- Motion-Friendly Waterproof, Breathable Shell.
- Durable H2No庐 Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester microtwill with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture.
- Adjustable Waist.
- Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly.
- Patagonia Snow Jacket Compatible.
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket.
- Durable Scuff Guards.
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem.
- Mesh-Lined Thigh Vents.
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow.
- Zippered Cargo Pockets.
- Two midthigh zippered cargo pockets.
- Built-In RECCO庐 Reflector.
H2No庐 Performance Standard shell – 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester microtwill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Leg lining and vents – 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
Waistband lining – 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
Gaiters – 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
Weight – 624g (22oz)