A classic trucker jacket lined with pile fleece for warmth and comfort; available in corduroy or denim. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, Warm Fabric Combination
- Made with 12-oz denim or 14-wale corduroy and lined with 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼”-pile fleece; sleeves lined with recycled polyester taffeta. Corduroy is made of 100% organic cotton; foam-dyed denim is a blend of 64% Regenerative Organic Certified™ Pilot Cotton, 35% recycled cotton and 1% spandex
- Two Chest Pockets
- Two chest pockets close with flaps and snaps for security
- Two Handwarmer Pockets
- Two side-entry handwarmer pockets trimmed with twill tape protect your hands from wind and cold air
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closures seal out cold air and feel soft on the skin
- Hip Length
- Hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin – Made in Sri Lanka.
Weight – 1,094 g (38.6 oz)
- Corduroy – 9.4-oz 100% organic cotton 14-wale corduroy
- Denim – 12-oz 64% Regenerative Organic Certified™ Pilot Cotton/35% recycled cotton/1% recycled spandex foam-dyed denim
- Lining – 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Insulation (sleeves) – 80-g THERMOLITE庐 ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
There are no reviews yet.