When you attack your turns with force equal to the storms you spend your days chasing, you want a shell that’s up for the job—and the Patagonia Insulated Snowshot jacket is just that.
- Durable, soft-to-the-touch H2No庐 Performance Standard shell provides waterproof/breathable protection that keeps you dry.
- Soft, stuffable Thermogreen庐 synthetic insulation traps heat and stays warm even if wet.
- Shell fabric and insulation are made with 90% recycled materials; lining fabric is also bluesign庐 approved.
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor maintains optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down.
- Concealed RECCO庐 reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim.
- Pit zips offer quick venting when you’re working up steam.
- Low-profile powder skirt provides an always-ready seal when you’re in the deep, and connects to any Patagonia Snow pants (sold separately).
- Zippered pockets: 2 welted handwarmers; 1 chest (with media pocket and cable routing); 1 internal stash with key clip; 1 internal drop-in for goggles or gloves.
Fabric – 75-denier polyester micro twill (70% recycled)
Lining Fabric – Polyester taffeta
Windproof – Yes
Waterproof – Yes
Type Of Waterproofing – H2No 2-layer waterproof breathable laminate
Insulated – Yes
Insulation Type – Synthetic
Insulation – 80g Thermogreen polyester fibers (90% recycled)
Warmth – Warmest
Hood – Yes
Powder Skirt – Yes
Ventilation – Pit Zips
Recco Detector – Yes
Back Length – Hip-length
Weight – 2 lbs. 0.5 oz.
There are no reviews yet.