Patagonia Better Sweater Rib Knit 1/4-Zip Fleece – Men's: A warm, low-bulk, quarter-zip pullover made of soft, sweater-rib-knit 100% recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The warm, soft comfort of the Better Sweater庐 Rib Knit 1/4-Zip goes with any and all occasions. Easy-wearing and bulk-free, it’s made of 10-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. The quarter-zip design features a zip-through, stand-up collar for warmth and comfort on the skin and raglan sleeves, which allow the full range of shoulder motion. Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trims the collar, cuffs and hem. A zippered left-chest pocket is headphone compatible. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-rib-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket is headphone-compatible
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 519 g (18.3 oz)
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester rib-knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign庐 approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign庐 Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign庐 system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign庐 approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
There are no reviews yet.