Stoney HS Pants. Classic freeride pants. Thanks to high-quality 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material, the Stoney HS Pants are waterproof and windproof. With three pockets, the pants offer plenty of space for small items. The hem reinforcement provides protection from sharp ski edges while the leg hem is cut slightly shorter at the front for a better fit when wearing ski boots.
- Face Fabric – Wind and waterproof 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material
- Pockets – 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers, Leg pocket with water-repellent zipper,
- Vents – Side ventilation with splashproof zipper
- Leg width adjustable by snap buttons
- Edge protection made from strong Cordura material
- Elastic snow gaiters
- Waistband adjustment for a perfect fit – can be adjusted from the outside
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- Leg hem cut slightly shorter at the front for improved fit when wearing ski boots
- Material – 83% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- Waterproof Rating (mm) – 20K Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
- Breathability (g)
- Beltloops – Yes