From park laps to backcountry excursions, the Griffin S is built to tackle it all with a warm, soft lining, and burly outer shell with premium goatskin leather that repels the elements. Hyperloft insulation traps in heat, and Trigger S construction can be used with LEKI Trigger Loop poles, or traditional poles.
- Burly gloves built to handle on-or-off-piste adventures
- Lofty synthetic HyperLoft insulation traps in heat, cuts the cold
- Comfort fit offers extra width that promotes comfort and warmth
- Trigger S tech integrates with LEKI poles for max security
- Premium softshell and goatskin leather shell repels elements
- Micro Bemberg fleece lining traps in heat, wicks perspiration
Material – Softshell 87 (87% polyester, 13% elastane), Neoprene (60% rubber, 40% nylon), Premium Goatskin (100% leather)
Insulation – hyperloft
Style – glove, undercuff
Closure – hook and loop
Palm Grip – Silicone Nash (60% nylon, 40% polyurethane), Premium Goatskin
Manufacturer Warranty – limited
There are no reviews yet.