Gordini Aquabloc VIII Mitt – Men’s:
- Flex fabric and 3 layer thermal ply waterproof, windproof, breathable fabric
- Synthetic liner palm, fingers, thumb, and wrap caps
- Megaloft insulation with Hydrowick microdenier lining, and ultra breathable, waterproof, windproof Aquabloc insert
- Aquabloc – Aquabloc is Gordini’s proprietary waterproof breathable windproof technology. Exclusively engineered for handwear, this is an insert technology that allows moisture accumulated from within the glove to escape and provide for breathability and enhanced warmth and comfort. The molecules of the insert are wide enough apart to allow moisture to escape, yet close enough together to guarantee that water will not penetrate the glove. These inserts are seam sealed, so stitching from the gloves will not interfere with your Gordini glove’s performance.
- Megaloft – A lofty and soft insulation that will not compress on the palm, it provides warmth and ensures good manual dexterity
- Inset Fleece Cuff, Synthetic Leather Sidewall Reinforcement, Wrap Cap, Palm and Thumb Reinforcement
There are no reviews yet.