In Giro-speak, Semi means only partly as big as the Blok goggle, not any less comfortable or functional. The Giro Semi Goggles echo the clean retro look of the Blok, but are designed to fit a smaller face.
- Expansion View (EXV) Frame – Perfected at Giro’s test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. Giro started with a helmet-compatible goggle, then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- Medium Adult EXV Frame
- Injection Molded Cylindrical Lens – Injection molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur subtly in thermoformed cylindrical lenses. We offer a full range of performance-engineered lens tints and mirror coatings that help to enhance your vision and every lens is protected by a durable hard coating that resists scratches.
- Anti-Fog Coating – Every Giro goggle lens features an anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- Face Foam
- Double Layer Face Foam with Micro-Fleece Facing
- Seamless Compatibility with All Giro Helmets – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together as a single integrated unit. Ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles offers exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Frame Size – Medium
Lens Type – Cylindrical
Helmet Compatible – Yes
Warranty – Limited Lifetime
There are no reviews yet.