Snow is piling up, temperatures dropping – and Brevent Pants make you all set to enjoy it. These are lightly insulated free-riding trousers for colder days, great for mechanized skiing and ready for a short hike too, should you favour. The relaxed silhouette gives plenty of room for movement and 2-layer EPS fabric keeps you warm and dry without overheating. Side zippers let out excess moisture as activity levels rise and the waist is adjustable for a great fit. Lower legs have all-around reinforcements and the cut is asymmetrical to prevent leg endings from getting stuck in your bindings. Produced from 100% recycled polyamide with PFC-free water repellent treatment.
- – All seam-sealed, 2-layer EPS fabric in durable recycled polyamide.
- – Synthetic insulation made from 45% recycled polyester.
- – Ventilation side zippers.
- – Velcro adjustment with hidden elastic at the waist.
- – Pre-shaped knees.
- – Zippered hand pockets with soft, brushed inside.
- – Zippered leg pocket.
- – Back pockets with flaps.
- – Press buttons at waist give snap-to-jacket functionality.
- – Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- – Cordura reinforcements on lower legs.
- – YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate design.